With years of experience in squirrel removal, we're able to confidently offer you the comprehensive one-year warranty. Should squirrels re-infest your home during the warranty period, we will return to make necessary repairs at no cost to you.
If you have squirrels in the attic don't wait until it's too late. Call AAA Pest & Wildlife Removal LLC ... We'll arrange for an inspection of your home. You'll get everything in writing, including the complete cost for squirrel removal and squirrel proofing of your home.
Once we've removed the squirrels from your home we make proper repairs on the opening (or openings) that allowed the squirrels to move in. We'll go around the structure re-strengthening and sealing up any weak areas such as gable vents, attic fans, roof vents, gaps between fascia board and sheathing, openings behind pork chops, and roof/soffit tangent points. These are common entry points that squirrels use to enter structures.
Squirrel Removal Facts
- Most squirrel removal projects are resolved within days.
- Gray squirrels can chew through vinyl siding, lead flashing, thin gauge aluminum and even galvanized screening in some cases.
- Flying squirrels are often found residing in attics with bats. The two animals seem to get along rather well.
- Chipmunks are ground-dwelling squirrels and cannot climb very well. Very rarely do we get calls for them inside houses. When they do get into houses they usually show up in the basement and they usually enter through large holes in foundation of the home.
- Gray squirrels have schedules similar to humans. They leave their nests in the morning to go out and forage for food during the day and return late in the afternoon. Many of our squirrel removal customers will tell us that they hear the squirrels at dawn and then again at dusk on a daily basis.
- Flying squirrels are late-night party animals. They emerge from attics after dusk and will return to the attic sporadically throughout the night.
- It is not uncommon for us to remove 8-19 gray squirrels during a squirrel removal service from a single family home in the spring.
- Trimming tree branches is the best preventative measure a homeowner can take to prevent a gray squirrel problem.
Did You Also Know Squirrels...?
- Leave feces and urine deposits in your attic and eves?
- Cause damaged shredded and smelly insulation?
- Cause urine stains on your ceilings?
- Gnaw through wiring causing fire hazards?
- Chew large holes in your roof, gables, siding and more?
- Cause hundreds of dollars worth of damage?